HOW TO ACCESS WEBMAIL EMAIL?
- Use your web browser (Mozilla, Explorer, Google chrome) type in address bar one of the following address;
- The webmail login page appears as follow:
- In the Email Address text box, type the e-mail address for the account you want to access.
- In the Password text box, type the password for the e-mail account.
- Click Log in.
How do you change email password via webmail?
Login to your email account via http://webmail.windleuganda.org
1. Click on MY ACCOUNT on the left panel
2. Select PASSWORD & SECURITY
3. Insert your current password into the OLD PASSWORD FIELD
4. Input your new password into the NEW PASSWORD FIELD
5. Retype to confirm in the CONFIRM NEW PASSWORD FIELD
6. Click on CHANGE PASSWORD to save password.
7. Log out of your mail once completed.
Creating Email Signature in Horde
- Log in to Webmail and choose the Horde option, if not already your default webmail.
- Click on the Gear Icon and select Preferences > Mail.
- Click on Personal Information.
- Scroll to the Signature section and add your signature in the Your signature box.
- If you want to use HTML in your signature, use the HTML editor. If you leave the HTML editor blank, then the text signature will be used.
- When ready, click Save at the bottom of the page.
Create a Signature in Outlook 2016
- First, launch Outlook 2016 then select File > Options.
- Next select the Mail tab and then Signatures.
- Select New and type in a name for the signature you’re creating.
- Enter the information you would like to include with your email signature.
- Then Save.