Careers with Windle International Uganda are more of a vocation because one is called to serve humanity. Join Windle International Uganda and make a difference in the lives of Refugee children and persons affected by conflict. Our greatest asset is our foot soldiers at the settlements who include the classroom teachers, program and support staff who are passionate, talented, creative and dedicated to use their skills for the good of humanity.
Windle International Uganda is the leads agency for #Refugees Education in Uganda, delivering education and training to help safeguard and guarantee the future of refugee children and other persons affected by conflict.
With over 2,766 personnel working in 13 settlements across Uganda and Kampala head office, we use our diverse expertise to promote education at all levels.
Despite the difficulties and hardship in the settlement, our staff are proud to work for Windle and determined to make the lasting positive impact on the lives of refugee children.
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested applicants should submit their applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae, 2 years’ salary history, copies of academic transcripts and certificates including telephone, email contacts and details of at least three professional referees addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager
Windle International Uganda
P.O Box 24230 Kampala, Uganda
- Applications should be hand delivered to The Windle House, Plot 726 Nagawa Close, Mawanda Road, Mulago Hill, Kamwokya. Closing Date: 15th March, 2019 at 5pm
- If you wish to apply for any position online, please send your resumé with a covering letter quoting the relevant reference number to: email@example.com
- For any inquiries or clarifications, queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Windle International is an equal opportunity employer; Females, minority groups and People with disabilities who qualify for any of the above vacancies are encouraged to apply.
- No canvassing or lobbying will be tolerated. Individuals found to have done so will immediately be disqualified and black listed.
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Windle International Uganda,