Careers with Windle International Uganda are more of a vocation because one is called to serve humanity. Join Windle International Uganda and make a difference in the lives of Refugee children and persons affected by conflict. Our greatest asset is our foot soldiers at the settlements who include the classroom teachers, program and support staff who are passionate, talented, creative and dedicated to use their skills for the good of humanity.
Windle International Uganda is the leads agency for #Refugees Education in Uganda, delivering education and training to help safeguard and guarantee the future of refugee children and other persons affected by conflict.
With over 2,766 personnel working in 13 settlements across Uganda and Kampala head office, we use our diverse expertise to promote education at all levels.
Despite the difficulties and hardship in the settlement, our staff are proud to work for Windle and determined to make the lasting positive impact on the lives of refugee children.
- Program Support Volunteer LOCATION: Kampala SALARY: UGX. 700,000 Deadline Thursday 17 October, 2019 at 5:00pm
How to Apply:
- Applications must be addressed to The Human Resource Manager, Windle International Uganda; P.O BOX 24230, Kampala.
- Submit your application (letter of expression of interest, updated CV, copies of academic documents-ALL in ONE document) not larger than 2MB to the email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhysicalDelivery of applications can also be made to Windle International, Uganda located on Plot 726, Nagawa Close-Mawanda Road, Mulago Hill, Uganda Plot not later than Thursday 17th October, 2019 at 5:00pm.
- Windle International Alumni who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply
- Windle International is an equal opportunity employer; Females and People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- No canvassing or lobbying will be tolerated. Individuals found to have done so will immediately be disqualified and black listed.
- Windle International Uganda is a corruption intolerant organization therefore no canvassing or lobbying will be tolerated. Individuals found to have done will immediately be disqualified and blacklisted;
- We do not charge any money at any stage of this recruitment process. Any applicants, who are caught making payments to an officer for the exchange of employment, will be blacklisted.
The Human Resource Manager , Windle International Uganda