Careers with Windle International Uganda are more of a vocation because one is called to serve humanity. Join Windle International Uganda and make a difference in the lives of Refugee children and persons affected by conflict. Our greatest asset is our foot soldiers at the settlements who include the classroom teachers, program and support staff who are passionate, talented, creative and dedicated to use their skills for the good of humanity.
Windle International Uganda is the leads agency for #Refugees Education in Uganda, delivering education and training to help safeguard and guarantee the future of refugee children and other persons affected by conflict.
With over 2,766 personnel working in 13 settlements across Uganda and Kampala head office, we use our diverse expertise to promote education at all levels.
Despite the difficulties and hardship in the settlement, our staff are proud to work for Windle and determined to make the lasting positive impact on the lives of refugee children.
There are currently jobs opening available across the country offices of Windle International Uganda. Windle International Uganda is an equal opportunity organization; hence we encourage qualified female and persons with disabilities to apply. If there are particular question(s) you would like to ask, kindly INQUIRE FROM THE HR.
The Job Openings includes:
- Windle_International_Uganda_Senior_Accountant (1) Kampala
- Windle_International_Uganda_Finance_Assistant (3) Field Based
- Windle_International_Uganda_Regional_Programme_Coordinator (2) Field Based
- Windle_International_Uganda_Regional_Project_Accountant (1) Field Based
- Windle_International_Uganda_Monitoring_and_Evaluation_Officer (4) Field Based
- Windle_International_Uganda_Education_Project_Assistant (6) Field Based
- Windle_International_Uganda_HR_Admins (6) Field Based
- Windle_International_Uganda_Data_Admin (2) Field Based
- Tutors: –
- Motor vehicle mechanics; (1) Field based
- Welding and Metal Fabrication (1) Field based
- Windle_International_Procurement_Assistant (1) Kampala
Thank you for your interest in working with at Windle International Uganda. We appreciate you taking the time to apply for this position. Although we are very impressed by what you have exhibited through your application, we are unable to respond to all your queries immediately, however, we will try to respond to them within 48 hours.
Note that the deadline for this openings is 2nd January, 2017 1700hours East African Standard Time.
We appreciate your interest once again in Windle International Uganda and wish you every success in your endeavors.
NOTE: THESE POSITIONS ARE NOT ACEPTING APPLICATIONS, IT CLOSED ON 2nd JANUARY 2017.
Windle International Uganda