- The Government of Uganda (OPM) leads the operations
- UNHCR facilitates the operations
- WIU and other partners (UNICEF, Save the Children, Finn Church Aid, World Vision, NRC & Plan International) implement the intervention
- DRC (Danish Refugee Council)
- LWF (Lutherland world Federation)
- EU (European Union Civil Protection Dept.)
Operation and Implementation mechanisms follows: The Refugee Act 2006, the Refugee and Host Community Empowerment Strategy (ReHOPe strategy), Settlement Transformation Agenda and the Comprehensive Refugee Response Framework.