- »Refugee students travel to Canada for University study and resettlement.
- »Windle International Uganda, for the second year running, has been named Best International Humanitarian Organization in providing Education of the Year 2020.
- »Vocational Skills Training for self-reliance and socio-economic integration
- »Quality Teachers for Quality Education
- »DAFI Scholarship; More than just education.
Windle International Uganda
Windle International Uganda is a registered NGO whose primary mission is to equip refugees and others affected by conflict in Africa to meet the challenges of development through providing access to education, training, and employment opportunities by advocacy and direct programme activity. Windle International Uganda has been a leading provider of access to university education, post-primary education, and vocational training for conflict-affected Africans since 1996.
Through education a student is taught how to live his life by developing his mind and equipping him to deal with reality through theoretical training where he is to be taught to think, to understand, to integrate, to prove.